Audio Support are UK experts in Steinberg’s Cubase software.
Audio Support are UK experts in Steinberg’s Cubase software. Since 2005 we have been delivering the highest quality tuition and support. We can either travel to you or help you over the phone. Read more about these options below:
How Can We Help?
If you are experiencing any of these issues, we can help:
- No sound
- Crackling or delayed sound
- Frequent software crashes
- Plugins not installing or working properly
- Slow computer performance
- Hardware not connecting
Remote desktop software like Teamviewer, Skype and Zoho Assist provide an efficient and easy-to-use technical support platform. You and your technician can talk over the phone whilst using the remote desktop software to view your screen.
How it works:
- Make a booking and choose your preferred date and time
- Your Cubase technician calls you back and sets up screen sharing
- The technician talks you through the solution
- You get back to enjoying your music
Need More Info?
Our expert technicians can help with the following:
- Studio rewiring
- Connecting hardware
- Problems with outboard equipment
- Eliminating buzzing and humming noises
- Studio moves
- Music technology in schools and colleges (More info)
How it works
- Make a booking and choose your prefered date and time
- Receive confirmation by email and a phone call from your technican.
- Your Cubase technician travels to you
- Enjoy making music with Cubase and learning new skills
+ Travel outside London area. Find out more about our travel policy.