Audio Support are UK experts in audio technology.
Audio Support are UK experts in all aspects of recording audio using a computer. Since 2005 we have been delivering the highest quality tuition and support for musicians recording themselves at home.
In recent years we have moved into helping live-streamers with audio for online lessons, Facebook-Live steups, Zoom meetings etc.
We can either travel to you or help you remotely. Read more about these options below:
How Can We Help?
If you are experiencing any of these issues, we can help:
- No sound
- Crackling or delayed sound
- Frequent software crashes
- Plugins not installing or working properly
- Slow computer performance
- Hardware not connecting
Remote desktop software like Teamviewer and Anydesk provide an efficient and easy-to-use technical support platform. You and your technician can talk over the phone whilst using the remote desktop software to view your screen.
How it works:
- Get in contact by email or phone and let us know how we can help
- Make a booking and pay for your session on our website
- Your technician calls you at the agreed time and sets up screen sharing
- Your technician helps you with a solution
Need More Info?
Our expert technicians can help with the following:
- Studio rewiring
- Connecting hardware
- Problems with outboard equipment
- Eliminating buzzing and humming noises
- Studio moves
- Music technology in schools and colleges (More info)
How it works
- Make a booking and choose your prefered date and time
- Receive confirmation by email and a phone call from your technican.
- Your Logic technician travels to you
- Enjoy making music with Logic and learning new skills
+ Travel outside London area. Find out more about our travel policy.