Audio Support are UK experts in Ableton’s Live software.
Audio Support are UK experts in Ableton’s Live software. Since 2005 we have been delivering the highest quality tuition and support. We can either travel to you or help you over the phone. Read more about these options below:
How can we help?
This is a popular option for Live users who have specific questions about a particular aspect of Live. Zoho Assist, Skype and other remote desktop software provides an efficient and easy-to-use learning platform. You and your tutor can talk over the phone whilst using the remote desktop software to share your Live screen.
If you have a few questions about Live or your location makes onsite tuition impractical then phone tuition is the ideal option.
How it works:
- Make a booking and choose your preferred date and time
- Your Live tutor calls you back and sets up screen sharing
- The technician talks you through the solution
- You get back to enjoying your music
2x 1-hour call – £90 10% discount
3x 1-hour call – £120 20% discount
Need More Info?
‘Getting Started’ tuition
Tailor-made sessions to help you make a flying start with Live. We’ll help you get everything set up correctly and go through the basics of the program. Then we’ll cover the specific skills you need to make the kind of music you’ve always wanted to.
‘Next Level’ tuition session
Ideal for existing Live users who want to learn something new. We’ll help you get to grips with any aspect of the program or music production in general. Common requests include mixing techniques, recording techniques, and using virtual instruments/effects to achieve specific sounds.
How it works
- Make a booking and choose your prefered date and time
- Receive confirmation by email and a phone call from your tutor.
- Your Live tutor travels to you
- Enjoy making music with Live and learning new skills
Make a booking
+ Travel outside London area. Find out more about our travel policy.