Audio Support are UK experts in Apple’s Logic Pro software.
Audio Support are UK experts in Apple’s Logic software. Since 2005 we have been delivering the highest quality tuition and support. We can either travel to you or help over the phone. Read more about these options below:
How Can We Help?
If you are experiencing any of these issues in any version of Logic Pro, we can help:
- No sound
- Crackling or delayed sound
- Error messages
- Missing files
- Frequent software crashes
- Plugins not installing or working properly
- Slow computer performance
- Hardware not connecting
How to book a support session
1. Use my availability calendar to find a time we’re both available
2. Contact me or call 0208 249 3168 to confirm availability (mobile number and messaging available to existing clients)
3. Make a booking and pay via the website
4. Download Anydesk
5. Be ready at your computer for Paul’s call at the agreed time
The availability calendar is only a guide. I keep it as up to date as possible but please always speak to/message me to confirm availability.
I’m based in London, UK and operate around UK time zone business hours.
I book time in chunks of 1 hour usually starting on the hour. If you would like to block book a number of hours please contact me for a discount.
Our expert technicians can help with the following:
- Studio rewiring
- Connecting hardware
- Problems with outboard equipment
- Eliminating buzzing and humming noises
- Studio moves
- Music technology in schools and colleges
How it works
- Make a booking and choose your prefered date and time
- Receive confirmation by email and a phone call from your technican.
- Your Logic technician travels to you
- Enjoy making music with Logic and learning new skills
+ Travel outside London area. Find out more about our travel policy.