Audio Support are UK experts in Avid’s Pro Tools software.
Audio Support are UK experts in Avid’s Pro Tools software. Since 2005 we have been delivering the highest quality tuition and support. We can either travel to you or help you over the phone. Read more about these options below:
How can we help?
This is a popular option for Pro Tools users who have specific questions about a particular aspect of Pro Tools. Zoho Assist, Skype and other remote desktop software provides an efficient and easy-to-use learning platform. You and your tutor can talk over the phone whilst using the remote desktop software to share your Pro Tools screen.
If you have a few questions about Pro Tools or your location makes onsite tuition impractical then phone tuition is the ideal option.
How it works:
- Make a booking and choose your preferred date and time
- Your Pro Tools tutor calls you back and sets up screen sharing
- The technician talks you through the solution
- You get back to enjoying your music
Need More Info?
‘Getting Started’ tuition
Tailor-made sessions to help you make a flying start with Pro Tools. We’ll help you get everything set up correctly and go through the basics of the program. Then we’ll cover the specific skills you need to make the kind of music you’ve always wanted to.
‘Next Level’ tuition session
Ideal for existing Pro Tools users who want to learn something new. We’ll help you get to grips with any aspect of the program or music production in general. Common requests include mixing techniques, recording techniques, and using virtual instruments/effects to achieve specific sounds.
How it works
- Make a booking and choose your prefered date and time
- Receive confirmation by email and a phone call from your tutor.
- Your Pro Tools tutor travels to you
- Enjoy making music with Pro Tools and learning new skills
Make a booking
+ Travel outside London area. Find out more about our travel policy.